We invite you to take part in our Festival with either an inside booth or an outside space in the beautiful Amador Flower Farm. The Amador Flower Farm and The Amador Gourd Artists are proud to host the Amador Flower Farm Gourd and Fine Art Festival to be held at the Amador Flower Farm located at 2201 Shenandoah School Rd. Plymouth CA 95669
This is for a large outdoor space in the grassy festival area.
Class is full
Notice: sales have been suspended, as the 2020 Gourd Art Festival has been postponed until 2021 due to COVID orders.
VENDOR TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This is an application of agreement between the Amador Flower Farm Gourd and Fine Art Festival (here-after called “Festival” and those parties (private and commercial) who wish to exhibit and/or sell items in the show to be held at the Amador Flower Farm in partnership with the Amador Gourd Artists.
- Vendor set up on Friday, Sept. 4th from 2:00pm – 4:00pm or Saturday, September 7th from 8:00am – 9:00 am. The Farm will be open on Friday for vendor set-up and gourd classes only.
- Vendors are expected to be open for business Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- Vendors have from 4:00pm to 6:00pm on Sunday, September 6th to remove all displays and clean up their individual areas of operation. Vendors may not break down until 4:00 on Sunday.
- The Festival reserves the right to bar items or exhibits that are deemed hazardous, inappropriate or in bad taste.
- Vendors agree to sell only those items described in this application. Vendors shall accept total responsibility for their exhibit area with regards to safety, fire, theft, accident or injury to themselves or the public.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation must be received from vendor by the Festival no later than August 10, 2020. A $15.00 processing fee shall be deducted from the Vendor’s refund. No refunds after August 10, 2020
- The Festival assumes no responsibility for any property brought onto the premises. This agreement releases the above parties and their agents from liability because of any loss or damage to such property, whatsoever the cause.
- Should “Acts of God” or other unforeseen calamity cause the festival to be cancelled, immediate notice will be given to all Vendors within 30 days. The Amador Flower Farm and the Amador Gourd Artists are totally committed to hosting this event, but shall not be liable for claims of lost profits, business, or any other damage if the Festival has to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Tax Information: Sales tax in Amador County is 7.75%. It shall be the individual Vendor’s legal responsibility to collect and report such tax as appropriate based upon the current published tax rate and laws. Vendors shall have a valid Calif sellers permit and are responsible to collect and report all sales to the California State Franchise tax board. Vendors must have their Resale Permit available upon demand.
- As participant(s) in the Festival September 4,5,6, 2020 to the extent permitted by law I(we) hereby indemnify and hold harmless The Amador Flower Farm and the Amador Gourd Artists, their agents and employees , against any loss, cost, damage, personal injuries including death, judgement or liability of any kind including legal expenses arising from such related to acts or omissions of participant(s)
I have read, understand and agree to the Terms of Agreement.
An email will be sent upon receipt of your application. More specific information will be sent to vendors in August.